My 30th Birthday (My Birthday (2020))





Welcome to my special blog and the first blog post of my '30s. I turned 30 and I'm in my '30s now. Thank you to God and everybody who was there for me in my life and in my '20s. January 18 is my birthday and on January 18, 2020 4:01 PM Eastern Standard Time I turned 30 years old and my ‘20s ended. January 18, 2020 was a Saturday. The following is the story of what happened on My 30th Birthday and How My '20s Came To An End.

I started my birthday at my parents’ house, had breakfast with them, and said I love you, God Bless You, and goodbye to them for the last time in my ‘20s, then I was picked up by my #1 best friend, and we went to his church. While he was busy practicing with the Church’s worship band, I left the auditorium, called my siblings, texted my favorite group of my best friends from college, and then called my God-Mother. The call was the last thing I did in my 20’s and the first thing I was doing in my ‘30s. It was wonderful catching up with her and we had a wonderful time on the phone. I turned 30 during the call at 4:01 PM. After I turned 30, I told my God Mother what had just happened and she was happy about it and said something nice about how I was in my ‘20s and I loved her verdict about me in my ‘20s. It was one of the greatest judgement rulings ever in my life, and I’ll never forget it. I’m very glad my God Mother said what she said about me in my ‘20s. She said I did "very well" about me as a person in my '20s.

A while later the call ended, and I went back to my Church’s auditorium and saw the worship service where my best friend performed and the sermon after it. After a while, my best friend and I left the Church, and he drive around and then he took me to my surprise birthday party which was at one of my favorite cities ever in the whole wide world, Manassas, Virginia. We parked in the parking lot, went inside to the place which I’d never been to before, and I was greeted by my sister, and the surprise birthday party had begun. My best friend, my sister, my dad, a friend of my sister’s and I, and some of my sister’s friends were there at my birthday party. I had a special birthday cake made for me in my honor, after my theme of 20 + years: Christian Island, and I had a wonderful, joyous, indisputably, priceless time at my birthday party. I got birthday presents before and during the party, we all had drinks, they sing Happy Birthday to me, I made a wish, cut the cake, we ate the birthday cake, played laser tag and arcade games, and talked. We all had a lot of fun. 


The 1st Christian Island Birthday Cake. 


My 30th Birthday Cake.


Me With My 30th Birthday Cake: The 1st Christian Island Birthday Cake. 


Me At My 30th Birthday Party (January 18, 2020 @ Manassas, Virginia). 

Thank you for reading my special blog post and the first one from me in my '30s, and I'll see you next time.





(C) 2020 Joseph Ross & The Joseph Ross Blog & Christian Island. All Rights Reserved. Thank You.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All About Joseph Ross

The Beginning Of The 2020's Decade (Happy New Year (2020))

My Last Blog Post In My 20's & Happy 30th Birthday To Me