Major Blog Update (September 5, 2021) H ey, it’s Joseph Ross. How are you? I’m sorry that its been almost a year since my last blog post. This post is give this blog a needed major update and in my next post I will talk something great that happened to me in Summer 2021. Here’s what since my last post in 2020: Election News 2020 by Color Star is over. To see the last video of the vlog series go here: https://youtu.be/1Z8L45f0Ti8 On January 18, 2021 I turned 31 and had a great birthday party with some of my best friends, my dad, and my sister and some of her friends. After my birthday I had a good Winter, Spring, and Summer 2021. A lot of great and wonderful things happened to me then especially during Spring & Summer 2021. In fact, 2021 has turned out to be one of the best years in my life. On June 4, 2021 I started The Joseph Ross Podcast. To listen to the pilot episode go here: https://youtu.be/AWjeiLvUgYg or to my Facebook or Instagram Pages. Something wonderful happened on Jun...
Election News 2020 By Color Star: November 14, 2020 Welcome To Election News 2020. I’m Joseph Ross. Today, I’ll report on what happened in The 2020 Presidential Election Of November 3, 2020, what happened afterwards and what’s next. I’ll also say what I believe needs to happen next. The Video: The Blog Post Report: The 2020 Presidential Election has taken place on November 3, 2020. The Election was exciting and interesting, and also had candidates for Congresspeople and Senators on the ballot. I personally enjoyed voting and watching the election coverage on Fox News, and I hope you voted and watched the Election coverage on the news too. As we all know, the winner was not declared on Election night and even after midnight after the Election, but the projected results of The Election were decided days later. This Election has become the most contested election since The 2000 Presidential Election, as of this blog post, 20 years ago, at the beginning of this century and The New M...
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! Christmas is about The Birth Of Our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ, a very special time and holiday of the year, and a time for Family and Friends and other loved ones to be together. Jesus was born as a baby boy from his virgin Mother, Mary, to Joseph & Mary and us all. He would later die and rise from the dead for our sins and become our Lord & Savior. This Christmas, Christmas 2019, is The Last Christmas of The 2010s Decade. Next year, 2020, will be the beginning of a new decade, The 2020s. I will make a Youtube video or two, maybe more, and a blog post or two, maybe more, about The 2010s, and The 2020s. Christmas is a wonderful time of year, filled with joy, happiness, love, and appreciation for the birth of Jesus. Enjoy The Last Christmas of The Decade and Have a very Merry Christmas, And A Happy New Decade & Year. I’m Joseph Ross, thank you for reading my blog and my holi...
Comments
Post a Comment