About Toby & Lily Ross (National Puppy Day 2019) By Joseph Ross

About Toby & Lily Ross (National Puppy Day 2019 Edition)

By Joseph Ross


Toby & Lily Ross are my family's puppies and we love them. They've been our puppies since 2011 or 2012 and have been part of The Ross Family ever since. I've spent a lot of time and my youth and '20s with them and I love it. I love seeing them, playing with them, watching TV with them, and taking pictures of them sometimes. They're some of the best dogs I've ever had and known in my entire life, and as of this post I'm 29 years old. 


    Toby Ross (2018). Photo Credits: Christian Island Productions/Joseph Ross



    
Lily Ross (2018). Photo Credits: Christian Island Productions/Joseph Ross

Their Story & The Dogs Now

Toby & Lily Ross were brought as puppies and came to The Ross Family and became part of it in 2011 or 2012. They were quickly loved by everyone and they had lots of puppies which were sold to help pay for something for my sister. Their last puppy is named Angel or Angie and she was sold in 2017 or 2018. Now the puppies live a happy after parents life and play and eat and drink and run around, hang out in one of the couches, sometimes have their pictures taken of, and are also at my sister's place too. One time I took a picture of Toby watching Fox News with me. The puppies are well taken care of by my family and my sister, and live a happy life. Toby & Lily Ross are some of the best dogs in Ross Family history and have set a very high standard in being lovable, good dogs, and their legacy is indisputable. Our Family loves them and cares for them and wants the best for them. God Bless Toby & Lily Ross. Toby & Lily Ross are some of my favorite dogs ever and I love spending time with them, and are some of the best dogs since Rosy Ross the first dog my family got in The New Millennium in The Early 2000s. I loved and love Toby & Lily Ross and I will always love them, and I will never forget them. They've been a golden part of my '20s and I'm so blessed that they've been that and am so happy that they are and that they are my family's dogs and with my Family and not elsewhere. Thank you for reading about my dogs, Happy National Puppy Day, and God Bless You.


Toby Ross ( Thanksgiving 2018). Photo Credits: Christian Island Productions/Joseph Ross



The Christian Island Theme Flag. Photo Credits: Christian Island/Joseph Ross




(C) 2019 Joseph Ross & The Joseph Ross Blog & Christian Island. All Rights Reserved. Thank You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chaos And Destruction In D.C.: A Firsthand Account Of The Trump Inauguration Riots By James McLeish

For Liberty High School (2009) (Edited In 2019)

Election News 2020 By Color Star: November 14, 2020