Merry Christmas (2019)





Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! Christmas is about The Birth Of Our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ, a very special time and holiday of the year, and a time for Family and Friends and other loved ones to be together.

Jesus was born as a baby boy from his virgin Mother, Mary, to Joseph & Mary and us all. He would later die and rise from the dead for our sins and become our Lord & Savior.

This Christmas, Christmas 2019, is The Last Christmas of The 2010s Decade. Next year, 2020, will be the beginning of a new decade, The 2020s. I will make a Youtube video or two, maybe more, and a blog post or two, maybe more, about The 2010s, and The 2020s.

Christmas is a wonderful time of year, filled with joy, happiness, love, and appreciation for the birth of Jesus. Enjoy The Last Christmas of The Decade and Have a very Merry Christmas, And A Happy New Decade & Year.

I’m Joseph Ross, thank you for reading my blog and my holiday blog post, and I’ll see you next time.





(C) 2019 Joseph Ross & The Joseph Ross Blog & Christian Island. All Rights Reserved. Thank You.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All About Joseph Ross

The Beginning Of The 2020's Decade (Happy New Year (2020))

My Last Blog Post In My 20's & Happy 30th Birthday To Me