The End Of The 2010's Decade




Welcome to my special blog. Happy New Decade & Year! This is the end of The 2010's Decade. Next year, 2020, will be the beginning of a new decade, The 2020's.

The 2010's was a wonderful, joyful decade, that changed all of our lives, and the modern age as we now know it. A lot of good and bad things and events happened in The 2010's, as with any decade of time. All of The Millennial Generation, became the youth, and came of age in this decade, and The Millennials born in the '90s, grew from kids and teenagers, to young adults and men and women in their 20's. Some Millennials also got married and had kids and began the next generation of people in this decade. 

In The 2010's, the music world gave such great musicians and singers such as Taylor Swift, who is The Artist & Woman Of The Decade, and Bruno Mars, and many more. God, technology, social media, advances in science, and more changed our lives in this decade, and the world is different than it was even 14 years ago in 2005.

For me, personally, my life has changed a lot in this decade too. I got to be young in my '20s, my family grew, and I made a friend from the 2000's, my #1 Best Friend, and like a brother to me, and I was a groomsman in his wedding. This decade has been our decade. I hope The 2020's will be the same way. I Love Them All And God Bless Them.

In summary, The 2010's Decade, has been a wonderful, joyful, loving time, an indisputable success, irreplaceable, and it has an amazing and powerful legacy that will never be forgotten, and was one of the best decades ever in the history of time. Thank You to everyone who made this decade a wonderful time for me, and for others. I'll always love The 2010's and I'll never forget The 2010's. It was the first decade of my youth and I enjoyed it, and I thank God for it. God is real and he did a lot of good things for me in this decade, and I'm very thankful for that. I'll always be a 2010's guy.

Goodbye To The 2010's And Hello To The 2020's.

Enjoy New Year's Eve And New Year's, And Have A Happy New Decade & Year.

I’m Joseph Ross, thank you for reading my special blog, and I’ll see you in the next decade.





(C) 2019 Joseph Ross & The Joseph Ross Blog & Christian Island. All Rights Reserved. Thank You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All About Joseph Ross

The Beginning Of The 2020's Decade (Happy New Year (2020))

My Last Blog Post In My 20's & Happy 30th Birthday To Me