My Last Blog Post In My 20's & Happy 30th Birthday To Me




Welcome to my special blog and the last blog post of my '20s. This is my last blog post of my '20s because, as of when this blog post was posted, tomorrow, January 18, 2020, will be my 30th Birthday. I turn 30 at 4:01 PM EST on January 18, 2020. It was a joy, a blessing, and a golden time in my life, to be young in my '20s and do and celebrate the things I did and celebrated in my 20's, and I look forward to the next chapter in my life, my '30s. Thank You To My Family, GodFamily, & Friends For Everything. I Love You & God Bless You. The 2010's & My 20's was our time, and The 2020's and My '30s, and every decade, and every age group of my life, will be our time too. My '20s was a joy and a success and life changing and filled with God's blessings, and its legacy and success is precious, indisputable, and irreplaceable. God blessed me in my '20s, and I look forward to His blessings for me in my '30s. Goodbye To My '20s and Hello To My '30s. Happy 30th Birthday To Me. Thank you for reading my blog while I was in my '20s, and thank you for reading my special blog post and the last one from me in my '20s, and I'll see you when I'm 30. 



The Joseph Ross YouTube Channel


(C) 2020 Joseph Ross & The Joseph Ross Blog & Christian Island. All Rights Reserved. Thank You.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chaos And Destruction In D.C.: A Firsthand Account Of The Trump Inauguration Riots By James McLeish

For Liberty High School (2009) (Edited In 2019)

All About Joseph Ross