For Liberty High School (2009) (Edited In 2019)

For Liberty High School:


"Liberty High School is one of the greatest places in America, if not - the world, for a multitude of good reasons. " - Joseph Christopher Ross (June 15, 2009)

"The concept of Liberty lies not just in a 'business', 'high school', 'group of friends or family members', 'money', 'lovers', or 'it's historical meaning taught in our history books, but in ALL Of The Above And In God & In Our Lives As Humans Beings, Ourselves!"

-Joseph Christopher Ross on Liberty and it's true meaning. Typed in June 15, 2009 on 2:39PM on Computria II.

My Advice For A Wonderful Group Of Great Friends: My Generation

"Don't do drugs, stay out of trouble, find God & Liberty for yourselves, and when things get hell-like, prepare for the worst and the best possibilities! BTW, We Rule Too, & Not Just Everyone Else On The Damn Planet!"

- Joseph Christopher Ross In, "Part Of His Best Advice To Some Of His Greatest People, Ever, His Generation, :=)!" (June 28, 2009 - First Hour)

My Personal Message Of Thanks For Liberty:

Thank You To Everyone That Took Their Time To Read This, Especially To My Good Friends At Liberty High School. You Know, I'm deeply glad that I came to Liberty for my last year in High School and in the grade system and that I made so many friends, teachers, and other staff as friends too. If it wasn't for God and you all and some others, I wouldn't of never known the sweet, cool, and exciting life of public high school nor wouldn't I of met some of the greatest people in my life. So Thank You, And God Bless Us All And May Our Reunions & Time In The Future Always Be Fun And Sweet, :)!

Your Friend Forever,

Joseph Christopher Ross

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All About Joseph Ross

The Beginning Of The 2020's Decade (Happy New Year (2020))

My Last Blog Post In My 20's & Happy 30th Birthday To Me